We are super excited to announce our first monthly pattern submission contest! It's open to anyone that is interested in creating and sharing patterns!
Submit your patterns and win a featured mention on the site and a sweet waterbottle (designed by us here at Paper Bicycle!)
Each month we'll be hosting a call for patterns. You're welcome to submit up to 3 designs each month. The only rules are as follows:
- The pattern(s) must be July themed
- Submissions must be sent as 500 x 500 pixel, 72dpi jpegs and in RGB mode
- Include your full name in the title of your file names
- And include these in an email to chris (at) paperbicycle (dot) com along with your contact information (name, website or blog)
- Patterns must be 100% original and created by you
All entries will be posted the week of the 25th and a winner will be announced on Friday July 29th.
All submissions will be posted with your name featured beneath your work and a click-through to your site/blog.
** all patterns submitted will always remain property of the original artist! **.